Mittwoch, Mai 03, 2006

Molzmuehle - The 2nd.

May 03/06 6:47

Have been scolded! Sloppy blogging about www.molzmuehle.de - Sorry, was not so much in the mood last nite , wanted to try out something about links, which I have not figured out yet, damn, I can ask no one, since I am the only blogger I know. Anyway, the Molzmühle is a great place, set in a valley in the forrest,next to a brook,well, its a mill! The interieur is very old and cozy and the food is yummy! Like I said last nite, would love to go there for once without rain, hope my promise to the weathergod will work. - Today I have been very good, into garden-slavery again. Has been another dirt day. While working, I have been thinking about blogger people,have read someplace that there are about 2 million clotting upe the www. - Now I got into that stuff actually out of curiosity. Had been into a few blogs and just wanted to find out how it worked. Once I got started ,thought, I might just as well keep it up - kind of neat - but- to be honest, I think there is a danger in this metier, first of all the danger of addiction. And then, looking into some blogs I had picked out more often, had the impression, that some of the bloggers loose their touch to reality in a way, blog becomes center of life,other things range more and more secondary. Also they kind of slip into a personality, which in my opinion is not the life person anymore, but someone they want to be, they develop a split personality.
And then of course, there are the bores, who tell you no end about the shit in the pants of their offspring, or about the cute wuffs, the dog produces, or the cat's meows.

So, you see, it is an interesting field, and mind you, I am not so pretentious, to think that with my little wisdoms I am competition to professionals or gifted writers and I am pretty sure, that this "fad" will wear itself out from one day to the other. Till then.......

Keine Kommentare: