Donnerstag, Oktober 05, 2006

There They Are!















October 05/06 8:56 p.m.

Gee, there they are, our messengers of cold days to come, St. Martin's day, Nikolaus day and finally Christmas are looming in the air. The leaves will start to turn, my painter's eye just relishes those colours of autumn, a little glimpse gives the picture of the sunset,taken around the corner by the man of my life. Fall I just love, I love the smell of wooden fires in the air, the fog in the morning and the sun breaking through. And the river seems to be steaming. But - for today I love the upcoming trip to Dresden,I am all excited. And tomorrow a good friend from Berlin is coming to join us for lunch,and my bag is almost packed, a task I just hate! Well, as we Germans say: NO PRIZE WITHOUT SWEAT! - Till next week, folks....

Keine Kommentare: