Sonntag, Mai 20, 2007

Mixing with People...

May 20/07 3:12 p.m.

..is something Landfrau must have detested already as a kid. I remember that birthday party of a classmate, must have been about 8 years old, hosted by the daugther of the owner of the local pharmacy (really something,if you live in a small village) I just decided for myself I just did not want to go. Few days later my very upset mother had found out and I had been in for some nice talking to. I' m old enough now to cope and by the time I have joined the vanitiy fair I am fairly o.k. and it sometimes happens, like today, that I discover a companion in spirit. My tolerance level rises with my wine consumption, but before I start to love everyone, man of my live drags me usually home (fortunately!).

Our friend's place (it had been a housewarming), really is a showpiece, very nice, attractive roofgarden, if there were would not be the passengers leaning out of the airplanes to peek, passing over every 10 minuntes or so - or so.

Keine Kommentare: