Sonntag, April 13, 2014

Slowpoke

April 13/14

The day my younger daughter is getting older and me feeling real old.  Promised to fix a noodlesalad for lunch, which I think can be done in no time but this had been wishful thinking. It took me three days!  First day I battled with the bell peppers, blistering
and  peeling the darn things I spent felt 8 hours. The next day I had been busy felt 10 hours to get the mixture ready and the last touches this morning ...well, At least there I had a normal feeling. No parties for me no more...I fired myself.






2 Kommentare:

RETA hat gesagt…

I am sure it all turned out wonderful. It is funny how some things don't work out as easily as we thought.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Land-Frau hat gesagt…

as a tribute I ruined my nostalgic kitchen scale, but the salad was good! lol