Sonntag, März 26, 2006

Gloomy Sunday


Sunday,March 26/06 sunday kids
Friends of the night, who has not still been tired this morning? Know two, one of them me.
Why I do not like sundays: must be dating back to formative years, when sundays meant boring family meals and having to do the dishes subsequently (we as kids of cse). My mother was a terrific cook but a chaos-lady for leaving the kitchen afterwards.Then it was a sunday-walk ,all dolled up, and then you were stuffed again with coffee and cake. No wonder, I`m still batteling overweight! -Later on in years sundays somehow already had the smell of the beginning of a,often,dull week. Nowadays sundays transfer overcrowded places, take it as you wish, restaurants, museums,concerts etc. crowds,crowds of people, you really must love it to mingle,I for myself, in the meantime,am developping clausterphobia - well, LANDFRAU.

GLOOMY SUNDAY also is as great movie about a song,love ,a wonderful friendship,betrayal and a late,great revenge.
An absolute must to watch,should it pop up at one of the late channels.
Tried to record it a while ago, but just then our VR had the nerve to give up its ghost.So I am too in wating line.

Keine Kommentare: