Donnerstag, März 30, 2006

A Quiz!- and some pics






8.33 p.m.

Picture No.1...................??????????
Picture No.2...................Riverside
Picture No.3...................Hoofprints of horse - made in the morning
Picture No.4...................Rubbered feet of Landfrau in the water
Picture No.5...................Little Mississippi

Now, friends, what shows Picture No.1?? - The lucky "guesser" will get a personal picture postcard of one of the pics above - free choice! so, good luck!!
You know where to find us e -mail wise.

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice pictures! I like to have a big asparagus-dinner! hihihi... landfrau's daughter

Land-Frau hat gesagt…

anytime,anytime - and which pic did you choose for postcard, my darling winner?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Darn, I'm too late. You should have told me earlier about your blog, because being a Landfrauen-Daughter myself, I knew the answer instantly. (Yeah, I'm such a smart chick from time to time ;-))

Land-Frau hat gesagt…

No sweat, there will be others, watch out for them .Thanks for visiting!