Mittwoch, März 07, 2007

BIRTHDAY

March 7/07 2:45 p.m.

Two birthdays coming up, one of it starts with B - like blog - so, friends, family,fans and otherwise, start your collection, Landfrau wants a biig present! - little joke -
More about the birthdays in due time and also some very good news! So, stay put! - Vetured out today to see my dentist in the city, demonstration , so big traffic jam,two bridges closed, one I was about to cross, just one car left in front of me,when a nasty cop blocked the road. Had to circle back into unknown "fields", how I love that, feel like Hänsel and Gretel without breadcrumbs. Found my way home,sitting in several traffic jams,was not the only one,standing up the dentist. So, for another try tomorrow. -Right now on the verge to buy a vacuum cleaner called "cats and dogs" and hopefully that it might help to serve my "hairy" problems, if it sucks up cats and dogs, I don't want it.

Keine Kommentare: