Dienstag, März 13, 2007

FourOld Eyes

March 13/07 The Weather Pixie: Niederrhein

.....and some old teeth Landfrau is writing a post about today. So, for the eyes we had a unison check up, and both of us, man of my life and myself wo`n't go blind for another year! Our eye-doctor lady is really taking good care of us, thanks, dear! -
Dentistwise it has not been unison, partner chickened out. But he joined me later on for lunch, the pleasant side of life! - We had delicious fish, yummy. Then Landfrau parked companion for a (two hour long - poor guy) coffee at our Italian coffee shop and dug head over heels into the big department store for "spring shopping", which is a real drag if you are not favoured with barbie doll measurements any more. In and out of booths and getting in and out of clothing wanted to make me shout :" there is no toilet paper in here" just for the sake of seeing what happens. But was not brave enough after all, well, finally found what I wanted and I am still happy with my prey even here at home. That will have to do for a while.

2 Kommentare:

Olaf Kolbrück hat gesagt…

nice, loughed a lot.
olaf
www-off-the-record.de

Land-Frau hat gesagt…

Na,dann wart mal auf die Fortsetzung,ist schon im Kopf fertig,habe nur noch keine Zeit!...G.