Mittwoch, Oktober 29, 2008

O, great! - HALLOWEEN the 2nd

October 29/08 9:17 p.m.

Landfrau is a freak for perfection, or she at least tries to be. You might have noticed, the header of my blog I change according to the time of the year seasonwise. So are my decorations changed inside and outside. In front of my door I have, or now I should say I had, a collection of pumpkins, real and artificial, you hardly can tell them apart, in a little case, like in a fruit shop, real cute,and a little girl made of straw and a plant.
Now tonite I heard a scream , Herr Husband had slipped and was sitting right in the middle of my, what had been, decoration, pumpkins smashed and bashed. And the scream was not sorrow of having destroyed my piece of art but on account of not beeing able to get up anymore by himself. Fortunately he broke nothing this time, except my Halloween deco. -Tomorrow we shall have pumpkin soup for lunch.

Keine Kommentare: