Montag, September 02, 2013

An Apple A Day...

September 2/13.....10:45 a.m.

.....keeps the doctor away. Only there is a problem, neither do I like apples nor doctors.
My doc, for example, is in love with his longterm bloodpressure device. Take what you want what I tell him bothers me, his answer: we have to take your longterm bloodpressure. Now,I have been asking,begging, short off rolling on the floor that my bloodpressure is completely o.k. that I take it regularily etc.etc, nooo...I walk out of his office equipped with that hate device. A while ago he took blood samples for every ailment ,like my foot hurts...bloodsample - I have a sore throat....bloodsample. Now I see some reason in that, but still....
I think I have to get myself to like apples and shove all doctors!

1 Kommentar:

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings hat gesagt…

That's a lot of blood samples. Are you sure your "doctor" isn't a vampire? :D