Dienstag, April 03, 2007

Construction Sites

April 3/07 7:39 p.m. The Weather Pixie: Niederrhein

Wish, weather-pixie could make up it's mind, what kind of weather to present, crowding summer yesterday and crowding winter today, anyway feels like it! - The stupid statement,if you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, then you are dead, I can top with my nightly construction sites. Wake up in the morning and a new one has opened up. Had an appointment yesterday with my "beloved" osteopath (spelling?) you know, the one who bends you around, only to hear from the nurse at the reception that he was not in, mind you, after taking my card and my money. I stayed amazingly calm,somehow my blood pressure pills must be working! -

So, for one day at Easter we are invited for brunch at younger daughter's home, nice not to have to feed the bunch for a change. Landfrau gets old and lazy!

Keine Kommentare: