Sonntag, April 15, 2007

A Very Busy Weekend


April 16/07 10:08 p.m. The Weather Pixie: Niederrhein


Started friday nite with dinner party at a restaurant located in an old railway station building, but trains still pass by, almost across your plate. It had been birthday dinner for daugther no. 2 and we were a "small" crowd. Food was good and landfrau took a souvenir home in form of two olive oil spots,sitting right in the middle of breasts,very keen!

Then on Saturday I took the opportunity to get front- and back garden water pressure cleaned, including furniture and what have you.Had to take advantage of our great weather with temperatures in the high twenties. Have been running in between to my former riding stables, to watch a bit of the big competitions going on and to chat with former riding friends,only found hardly anyone I knew, lots of strangers though, well, never mind, had no one special to cheer on.

Then, in the evening, we had been invited by my brother and sister i.l. to a very nice place close to their home for dinner. The food had been excellent, although eating out two nites in a row is a sin! By the time we came home, I had been so bushed, that I dived into bed head over heels and fell asleep over the first two pages of my night reading. Nice man of the house took off my glasses and put away my book.


So, today, wanted to take it a little bit easy and enjoy spick and span gardens in my lounge chair and then we had drop in visitors, and there I could kiss my leasure time goodbye. After another run to the stables, with bike and dog, we had our first dinner outside, candle light chicken , and here I am, bushed again, but nevertheless the little eager beaver blogger,so the world can participate in my life (big deal, eh?).

Keine Kommentare: