Mittwoch, Juli 11, 2007

Back from the Seaside

the rat pack
nice view!
Juli 11/07 8:42 p.m.


Yep,guys an' dolls, here I am again,your old Landfrau! - and,yes, thanks for dancing, it really helped, weather has been very agreeable,only swimming in the Nordsee I did not, grandson called me chicken,never mind,grandson's dad has been chicken too. - Aside from not swimming in the sea (and the unheated pool outside), we did a lot of bicycling, walking with the dogs,playing games of mini golf (me the winner!) games of tennis, me acting as fotograf and (mini)movie maker. Also Monopoly has been a hit,guess who won - Landfrau, of course. And we had good food and nice drinks and aside from that we kept loosing grandpa, who managed to show up at the wrong meeting point and claiming that he had been right and everyone else wrong. -

So, time went in a jiffy and now its unpacking bags and doing loads of laundry.Can someone tell me where all those dirty piles come from?

Keine Kommentare: