Sonntag, Juli 29, 2007

Sluggish Sunday

July 29/07 8:10 p.m.

A rainy day and cold. Ventured out with Herr Hund this morning in pouring rain met only a neighbour,also walking her dog. If the weather is nice, the area is swarming with bikers,walkers,runners and what have you. So, considering this, it's not so bad,the rain (once a while).
Circling my half full or, half empy( matter of perspective) valise sitting in my room, will be picked up Thursday next week and Friday we shall leave on our one week riverboat cruise on the "blue"Danube and I will tell you if its really blue when I'm back. We will take the train and therefore can only carry hand luggage. It is supposed to be very hot in Vienna and Budapest, but I am sure, once we are on the go, the weather will change around. Man of my life attracts minor catastrophies like that. -
Looking forward to Vienna, never have been there,have been to Budapest twice.
But till then,lots to do!

Keine Kommentare: