Donnerstag, Juli 26, 2007

Love thy Neighbour!

July 25/07 7:10 p.m. The Weather Pixie: Niederrhein

Our neighbour is a very nice, helpful guy and also an expert in computering. So Landfrau yelled for help once again, my program for editing and ordering photo books is haywire, refuses to put the finished album into the shopping basket.Quite a drag, have been trying back and forth and finally mamaged to ged rid of my photo album I had been sweating over for several nights. So neighbour came, tried around for an hour and, after having the program messed up completely, told me that now he was hungry and left for home,telling me I should try hotlines (which he had declared unfit before).Well,managed at least to establish the same crummy state of program and have been the hotline darling since. Pestering them up to now man of my life held the pole position and at least I have not been told yet to get someone for help who knows what a computer is.
I do not think I love my neighbour right now!

Keine Kommentare: