Sonntag, August 03, 2008

We made it!

August 3/08 4:05 p.m.

...and for all of you who have been faithfully checking my blog, here is a nice video of "Burg Bourscheid" which we could see from our hotel and which I visited with our grandson. -

We had a very relaxing stay in Luxembourg and aside from eating,drinking,wellness,massages and walks with Herr Hund we did not do much, grandson claimed, that the visit to the castle had been enough education for this trip. He stated that he wanted to "chill". Well, fine with me, I think I deserved some "chilling" anyway. - One morning, walking the dog, I saw some deer, the first time we had been in that region. I took it as a lucky sign.

Still at that hateful task of unpacking and stowing away bags, left them sitting in my rooms overnite,but no little house gnomes appeared to put them away, so I have to be my own house gnom, as usual.

Keine Kommentare: