Dienstag, August 07, 2007

DAREDEVILS

August 7/07 10:24 p.m .The Weather Pixie: Niederrhein

That's what we are. Patient came home yesterday and had already booked the "blue Danube" trip again for the end of the month from the hospital bed. His Divertikulitis is beeing treated with antibiotics and he seems fit as a fiddle. Well, as we know by now, he is a good one to breed out some new surprise very suddenly. Bets are taken,if we make the trip this time. Weather around Vienna and Budapest marvellous,there sits that sneaky weather pixie around waiting for us to show up to switch the thing around, you bet. Lot of betting,eh?
Yesterday it had been the first day of high school for our joungest grandson, up to now, enthusiasm is prevailing. To Landfrau's dissapointment he did not join the theater group, a shame, he is such an actor. And I had a great nite at the compi again, fixing a photo album und batteling with the damn software. Now I got the stuff on a CD which I am sending in and I have my doubts, that the outcome will be a hit.

But my bed will be right now, so,good nite, friends and fans!

Keine Kommentare: