Donnerstag, August 09, 2007

I AM A GENIUS!!

August 9/07 9:46 p.m.

..a damaged genius, but nevertheless. After today almost kicking out the expert who was supposed to repair damaged foto software and managed to "undo" more than repairing, I found the mistake, it has been two klicks and we have paid hunderts of Euros up to now. Spare me explaining what I did, the result is there, it works! - And damaged - we have this hell of rain right now,which makes the railway sleepers in our back garden, used for boarding, cottonpicking slippery. I should know better,but if you are in a hurry...anyway, wham I slipped, flat on my back into our lower sitting place,right onto the concrete holder of the sun umbrella. -
Will count my blessings (bruises) tomorrow,then the colours will show too.

Keine Kommentare: