Mittwoch, Dezember 10, 2008

Rush,Rush, Rush

December 10/08 8:14 a.m.

Every time I open my blog, this silly still of Kirsty McColl gets on my nerves. She deserves better,some other time. - X-mas panic seems to want to have me in its grip again today, tomorrow morning we will be off for the wedding celebrations in Hessen, hoping for good road conditions, otherwise it might be a long drive. Big jug of hot coffee is a must. And now it is time to roll up my sleeves, and yippee..bought a new outfit I am going to wear tomorrow- joy,joy! But Herr Hund has to board with daughter No.2 - Sad for Herr Hund, he always is sooo dissapointed when we pack bags and dont take him along. -

and for the taken out video here a very nice replacement,sorry,no facility to embed but look here:
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5382130/The_Killers_Human

Keine Kommentare: