Dienstag, August 15, 2006

Biking against the Wind..


August 16 /06 11:45 a.m.

...have you ever tried it? I prefer horseback- riding against the wind, but unfortunately beeing put down to fenceclimbing to visit my former "buddy". I'm not so sure, think he still dislikes me for forcing a horse's life upon him . As for myself, I will check out a gym for "oldies", reccomandation of a neighbour, not so fond of getting all flabby on account of no horse excercise, a little bit of fenceclimbing wont do.

And now a big Wellcome home tomorrow for my patient, who, I'm sure, will peek into my blog right away!

Oh, and found a balloon card from a kid in Wuppertal this morning on the horse meadow,will send it back, maybe the 5 year old might get a price, Wuppertal is not so close for a little ,yellow balloon.

Gee,whizz, my dentist cancelled my appointment,she has a bad stomach, ain't I lucky, no gagging today!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Anonym hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Land-Frau hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.