Freitag, August 11, 2006

Thinking About....

August 11/06

...life in general and my life and how time flies. Got into fotos of our youngest grandson (the birthday child) and really gasped,how I had aged in those 9 years ! - But,such is life and now enough about life! Climbed the gate (daily routine by now), to feed old horse his apple. He is now out on the meadows day and nite, running with two mares, which are really bitchy,although its getting better. It has been hard, to put him out, but there only was the alternative to send him to horse heaven. He started to have his falling spells again and I decided, to put an end to our riding activities, before we both turned the salto mortale. He is in no pain,so I told him, that he better gets used to live like a horse, he is not people anymore. - I am surrounded by oldies, my oldie in the hospital is getting better, hope to take him home next week. That really was close! -
So, as the saying goes "lets count our blessings".
Now I really feel,that I have put out the word for sunday, and we only have friday,so enough of that! Tomorrow is another day, as Scarlett O'Hara used to say!

Keine Kommentare: