Sonntag, August 13, 2006

The Junkie, Generosity and a locked Safe!

August 13/06 2.33 p.m.

So every day, I`m going to park my car at the Hospital`s parking lot,and there is that junkie, we are almost friends by now. He posts himself next to the pay-box, and when people come to draw a ticket, he sells the ones with leftover time, which he has begged off parkers, not using up their time completely. Sundays parking is for free,then he beggs for a token. I try to support him and once a while I give him a little bonus. -Now today, being hopefully the last Sunday to make those hateful trips into K refeld, I planed to be generous and give him a little more. My good intentions were killed by the safe in my patients room.We wanted to go for a little walk in the park and I decided to lock my wallet into the safe,and - bingo - pushed in a wrong key, which of cse. I did not remember, since I felt I had pushed in the right one. Shit happens, Sunday - no mechanics - so here I am, minus wallet and minus generosity and minus all my papers.

Man of my life, having time on his hands, has been fiddeling around with the "maybe" numbers I had timidly voiced, and believe it or not, he got the safe opened. An emergency opening today would have cost us(me?) € 150,--, the "for free" mechanic would have come only tomorrow, thats why I decided to leave without my identity, and the poor junkie got nada, will make it up to him the next time, he wont get lost on me.

This morning already had been dog- and horse time,remember, I have been an early bird today,but did not get the worm!

Keine Kommentare: