Donnerstag, Dezember 06, 2007

Can you top that?

December 6/07 pretty late

You think X-mas might be exciting? Well, take my "Nikolaus" day. First of all man of the house wanted to throw my present into the garbage, I had put this big carton onto his chair at the table, unwrapped on accont of the size, only with a bow, must have looked unappealing! - Second, had a sobbing granddaughter at the phone, who got something completely wrong I said, third, after talking tonite with daughter 2.0(always in a rush) and telling her that I just laughed my head off about the DVD "Little Miss Sunshine" , that came as a surprise present from granddaughter (very sweet!!!), told me that now she could keep her copy and that better not get a DVD player for myself before X-mas because she already owns one and does not need two. - Also had a little row with my brother about family matters and now I am winding up my "Nikolaus" day with a big glass of red wine. Cheers!!!
P.S. wish lists are not so great if everyone picks the same gift.

Keine Kommentare: