Mittwoch, Dezember 12, 2007

Mysterious Postcard

December 12/07 70:02 p.m.

Landfrau really had fun today. Had to get rid of papers and bottles at the local containers. Right next to the paper container there is a mailbox. And there had been that postcard on the ground, with an - undevaluated!, US-stamp. Adressed to someone in the city. Probably fell out of the paper- garbage of someone. Anyway, I picked up the card, read it, of course (came from Florida) and put it into the mailbox. Now I really would like to eavesdrop at some peoples place when they get their discarded card and have to pay fine on account of improper stamp. Hi,hi, some surprise! -
My punishment followed up right away, my favoured glasses fell apart when tried to clean them. Rushed to the optician shortly before closing time and got them repaired and cleaned for free right away. This again I call "good luck"!

Keine Kommentare: