Mittwoch, Dezember 26, 2007

My Tom-Tom speaks Turkish!

December 26/07 6:59 p.m.

Festivities over, lots of food still messing up the fridge, I can not help it, always stock up on too much to eat. We will dig into it in the days to come. -
Got a navigation device for my car for X-mas, played around with it very late December 24th, after coming home from the very nice X-mas party at daughter 's place, and bingo, set the thing to the turkish display. Told man of my life, now I would have to learn the turkish language, he kept himself from blowing his top on account of X-mas. He always gets aggravated about things like that very fast, must be a blood pressure matter. Found the reset button after a while, had been a bit slow on account of the X-mas drinks! -
Now we are getting ready for the young family including baby showing up for New Years's - baby's first journey!

Keine Kommentare: