Donnerstag, Dezember 20, 2007

That Feeling of Christmas



December 20/07 7:43 p.m.
Beautiful, is'nt it? A breathtaking sight in the morning, everything looks like powdered with sugar, the air is so nice and crisp and at nite the scene is lit by the almost full moon . Would not change places with people going south these days.
Have started my food shopping today, the markets are still not crowded only my egg lady, who has her own hens, did not have a single egg left. Told me, to come back tomorrow morning. This way I can be sure that they are mega fresh. -
And, some other thing, friends who are missing my previous post with the dancing elfs, sorry, had the hunch that the link was somehow disturbing my blog. So I took it out.
Who ever is interested, can have the link per E-mail. o.k.?

Keine Kommentare: