Freitag, April 28, 2006

About hired Efficiency



April 28/06 5:01 p.m.

Am I better than others,or what? Remember, told you about my slaving with the waterpressure cleaner and wanting our gardener to do the "cobbles", he did, in such a way,that I had to clean all that,what I had cleaned before, again. On top of that he had thrown so much sand upon the stones,that I could have invited a complete kindergarten into our "sandbox", verry nice!! And to top it off, there was our electrician flat on his back in my kitchen,trying to fix my oven with the spare part, which had finally arrived(the grill did not work), damn stove is fairly new. Anyway, he did not repair it, but managed to un-fix the oven completely,and a long weekend coming up! All that happened, while I had been out doing the weekend shopping. - Landfrau told the electrician, that he should cook her chicken. He said,was'nt his fault,like a kid, mom, I didn't do it on purpose! Now it will have to be take-out pizza, and the 1st of May we have, fortunately, a dinner date with my brother and sister in-law. -

And, something nice for a change: my first summer flowers,like them?

Keine Kommentare: