Mittwoch, April 12, 2006

Why Always Me?

April 12/06 8:41 p.m.

Landfrau coloured eggs today,a bit early,but better early than never! - And that got me to thinking,or should I say contemplating (..love that word) again. In my wonderful thirties and forties I always have been the beast of burden, Holidays it has been the kids, the parents and the in-laws. I often thought that at least I could look forward to that nice time, where I could lean back ,being served on and pampered. Must be somehow ageless, that time will not come! - Little joke, Mum loves to spoil her loved ones, of course! - And so this year we will have a quite frosty egg hunt,weatherwise! Bunny rather keeps his bun inside.-

And now I got something for the golfers among you: If NASA approves, and why shouldnt they,there is that nice smell of money, Cosmonaut Pavel Vinogradov, yeah, Russians first, will hit a gold-plated! golfball into orbit,hopefully not hitting the spacecraft and therewith sinking the ship. Well, at least there will be a big enough hole!

And keep your eyes open, another quiz coming up soon!

Keine Kommentare: