Dienstag, April 25, 2006

Living up to my Name!

April 25/06 8:27 p.m.

Yep, Landfrau has been very active today! Waterpressure cleaning garden decks, ugh, what a mess. A friend dropped in and had been so shocked by my dirty,messy sight,that his decision between buying a condominium or a house was solved in a jiffy, The condominium won! - I loved the workout, not so nerve tearing like my ride with crazy horse this morning, who decided to dislike construction- machines with flashing yellow lights on top. Dont blame him! Had the dog along too, but decided to bring him to the house on the way back. One disobedient animal was enough. -
Suppose it will be an early bed tonite,but not before congratulating my far away friend N., a 10 K run,wow, I AM IMPRESSED, Lady! And only two hours, I need a horse to do that! -Keep it up!!!!

Keine Kommentare: