Dienstag, April 11, 2006

Ugly Baby

April 11/06 1:27 p.m.

Had a phone conversation yesterday with a friend of mine, who has moved to Southern Germany. Had told her about my blog and of course have been curious for a reaction ,which I got, but gee whizz! How could I think that anyone could be interested in that stuff I was writing about and how could I think that it would be interesting to her and so forth. My timid remark, that it was to let my friends far away participate a bit in my daily happenings and thoughts, and beside - it kind of keeps my brain from getting rusty,- was brushed aside with" I play bridge!!" . Well, good for you E., and two hearts might brush up your english, but it probably is : zwei Herz. - Anyway, always thought, that criticizing my blogging could not touch me, IT DOES! I felt like a mother, who is been told by someone looking into the crib: - my, this baby is ugly -!
Thank you E., I hate you! (eh, little joke), of cse. I dont, I love you and your Eastfrisian straightforwardness, too bad you will never read my praise. -

Heard my first cuckoo today, did not have my moneybag along to shake,so wont get rich,sigh,sigh.

Keine Kommentare: