Samstag, April 01, 2006

April - April - Aprilfool

April 1/06 2:41 p.m.

No way, not putting in an April fool -thing, like - I won a million Euros -! Strictly reserved to family- members, score is 1:1, but the day is not over yet! Wait and see.
Had a woman today bitching about a parking spot, I "took" away from her,really was on the verge of telling her "Aprilfool", an ever so cute gay fellow took my side, made my day. We ended up in the same flower-shop and together with my flower-lady we had a real good laugh. - And we are having real April showers, wanted to take a ride along the riverside (which might be flooded by now anyway), but an inner voice told me to stay on the premises. Good, that I listened. - Will have to run to the stables again later on, horse is going to be vaccinated. Would not bother to tortue "oldie" with that anymore, but its stable rules and regulations, since a lot of the horses participate in outside-competitions,and then its obligatory.
Had a funny dream last nite, woke up laughing,but its gone now (not so the jingle about Mr.Proper).

Keine Kommentare: