Freitag, Januar 05, 2007

Breakfast - not at Tiffany's

January 05/07 2:59 p.m.

Now, this morning, Landfrau had prepared breakfast (actually like each and every morning EVEN ON MOTHER'S DAY!) and had, like every morning, her solitairy meal - waiting for the companion would upset day's schedule too much - but, miracles happen,companion joined me at the table. Then I cleared and cleaned away all the things, and then companion complained, that breakfast was gone and only a spick and span table left. Turned out, that he did not have a bite to eat yet. Well, told him, that even in first class hotels, breakfast matters are cleared away at 11:00 a.m. Now someone will wither away for sure.
Had to be on the run then, first with the dog and then to pick up my Durangos (cowboy boots) at the shoemakers. Shops around here close for lunchtime, anyway, most of them, you think we would be living in the deepest South of Spain and it was siesta time. Now, for my poor boots, they for sure are falling apart, bought them at a Santa Fe, N.M. - store 6 years ago, think I will have to return soon to my dream place. Any reason is a good reason!

Keine Kommentare: