Donnerstag, Juli 03, 2008

Keith Urban for the Weekend

'>http://

July 3/08 7:02 p.m.
Weekend song -
Yep, friends, I know, it's only Thursday, but my US friends are celebrating the 4th of July tomorrow, so have a jollie one, you guys. -
As for Landfrau, the grab into the toiletbowl does not seem to end. Herr Hund puked onto the entrance hall floor ( fortunately without carpets on account of the wheelchair) , the patient dropped a bottle with orange juice in front of the fridge, glass and juice all over the floor yesterday, today a tiny bottle of leftover oil came catapulting out of the fridge when I opened it and now my new bought pair of pants is rotating in the wahsing machine, hopefully the grease comes out. And on top of that I discovered a dent at the right side of my car,which must have happened yesterday when I tried to get the car close enough to the enctrance door for the patient to get out of the wheelchair into the car. Had to drive him to the meds. By the way, we are still with cast - no walking.
Hey, but don't worry, otherwise I'm fine!

Keine Kommentare: