Sonntag, Juni 15, 2008

Herr Hund - Thinking


June 15/08 3:53 p.m.


6:30 a.m. - I will go and have a look - she still has her eyes closed!

7:00 a.m.- maybe a pat with the paw might help!

7:30 a.m. - she's awake, she's awake, joy, joy!

7:40 a.m. - she gets herself a coffee, maybe the fridge will be opened? shit, no luck!

7:50 a.m. - she takes a shower - booring!

8:00 a.m. - now it's for the breakfast goodies, wow, human food is so great!

9:30 a.m. - I will pester her a little,she should get dressed.

9:40 a.m. - she puts that delicious stuff on her skin, I will just get a little taste - lick! -

Why does she scold me every day again, she won't be able to kick my habit.

10:00 a.m. - she gets dressed -about time!

10:05 a.m. does she have to pick up the paper out of the mailbox,can't that wait? At least I am allowed along, will bark at some people passing by.

10:07 a.m. she gets her jacket and....hurrah,my leash, and will she take the bike?? She does...
jumping around with joy - my day is saved.

Keine Kommentare: